The evolution of the Neighbourhood Plan since January 2016 has required many meetings, discussions, workshops, reports, surveys and responses, as well as much research and listening. Documentation covering all of this has been placed in the Evidence Base below to demonstrate what has been needed/undertaken to reach pre-Submission Final Public Consultation, May-June 2019. All detail in this list as well as hard-copy archived evidence will be submitted along with Final Draft Wheatley Neighbourhood Plan to the Independent Examiner.
EB WNP Summary of Key Steps
EB WNP Committee Minutes
EB Chairman’s Reports/attending Parish Council (WPC/HPC) meetings
EB Meetings / Contacts with SODC
EB Meetings / Contacts with OCC
EB Brookes Information for Stakeholders
EB Open Days
EB Public Consultations
EB Responses from Statutory Bodies
EB Research / Surveys
EB Confidential Issues Register
EB WNP Summary of Key Steps
In the first months, January-July 2016, WNP Committee and its 5 Working Groups [Administration; Housing and :Land; Community and Business; Infrastructure; Communication] met at least monthly. The WPC Annual Meeting of 20 April 2016 formally opened the Neighbourhood process. On 01 June 2016, the Draft Local Plan Allocations changed: Oxford Brookes became a Strategic Allocation Site, while the Larger Village Allocation to Wheatley was dropped. In the readjustment period, it was decided to complete the Straw Poll of May-June 2016 and the Statutory Housing Needs Survey (contracted out to Community First Oxfordshire), together with a Community Opinion Survey appended by WNP.
From September 2016 the Committee met around every 6-10 weeks whilst the Housing and Land Use sub-Committee met more frequently. A Project Team including community representatives sent by Holton Parish, held 8 workshops (28 hours of discussion), November 2016-May 2017. A resulting First Draft Neighbourhood Plan (v.19) was tabled at the WNP Committee, 22 February 2017. After SODC published its Draft Local Plan 2033 [Preferred Sites 2] on 29 March 2017 the WNP Project Team held its 8th workshop (02 May 2017) and presented the First Draft Neighbourhood Plan to its Qualifying Body Wheatley Parish Council, and to Holton PC, on 08 May 2017. This draft was also sent to all the Statutory Bodies (one of which being SODC). Eight weeks of Public Consultation (extended from a statutory six weeks due to snap General Election) followed up to 30 June 2017.
In November 2017 WNP appealed to SODC Planning Committee to keep in its Draft Local Plan the ‘Enhancements’ in Wheatley proposed in our first Draft WNP. After observations that it was ‘a refreshing and positive use of a Neighbourhood Plan’, Councillors voted to retain it in the Draft LP. Also in November 2017 SODC stated the requirement on the WNP of a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA). This was authorised in December 2017 then contracted out in January 2018 to AECOM Ltd. It was presented to WPC and HPC in late August 2018 in which AECOM Ltd described the WNP Draft Plan as ‘backed by environmental considerations’, a major step in Plan acceptability.
2018 to April 2019 saw a period of intense discussion between SODC advisers and WNP Committee members, right up to the start of pre-Submission Final Consultation. Other documents in support of the Draft WNP were either contracted or improved upon. Twice the WNP Committee gave its considered written responses to (1) Outline, and then (2) Amended Outline Planning Proposals from Oxford Brookes University Agents (GVA). Responses were also sought twice by SODC from WNP Committee, from Wheatley and Holton Parish Councils and from the WNP community, to the new Draft Local Plan 2034 prior to its Submission. After a purdah period leading up to Local Elections, 02 May, WNP Committee begins Final Public Consultation 07 May – 21 June 2019.
Six weeks and 4 days of Final pre-Submission Public Consultation, 07 May-21 June, 2019, saw publicity in 2000 Wheatley Newsletters with articles plus 2000 (unavoidably) amended flyers which also outlined in a single side the basics of a Neighbourhood Plan. Required Documents at this stage (3/8) were the current Draft NP, plus two Appendices on Wheatley Character and Site Selection. A single email response address was publicised and Parish Office addresses for written responses. Hard copies of the 3 documents were available in both Parish Offices, both community centres and in Wheatley Public Library. SODC also advised we contact 29 ‘community supporting’ groups.
WPC were formally consulted at their meetings 07 May and 03 June; Wheatley Parish Annual Meeting hosted NP display and discussion; NP Committee visited new residents of Mill Green personally with a welcome to Wheatley and an invitation to Public Consultation events; similarly a visit was paid to The Bungalows; Holton Parish Annual Meeting hosted the NP display and discussion; WNP held an Open Evening with addresses from Councillors, SODC Adviser, a display and discussions which included land interests and residents (50-60 attended); a day’s NP Surgery was also held (60+ attended).
36 Statutory Bodies were contacted with full documentation, (10 responded fully, 10 acknowledged, 16 ‘no response’). 3/112 written responses opposed the WNP, while 109 supported, while adding accompanying concerns. Shortly after the Final Consultation ended, SODC Planning Committee voted 8:0 with one abstention against the OBU proposal for 500 homes (28 November 2018). Some 40 villagers attended the meeting and councillors spoke. Following an appeal by OBU to the SODC planning judgement a Public Inquiry was held 22 – 31 October 2019. The Secretary of State has reserved final judgement.
On 02 September, the Final Draft WNP with its 8 required Appendices (Wheatley Character; Site Selection; Housing Needs Assessment; Site Base Development Appraisal; Environmental Report; ER (non-tech. summary version; Basic Conditions Statement; Consultation Statement.) was presented to WPC for approval, then forwarded by WPC to SODC for their Public Consultation 06 Sept. – 18 Oct.
An Examiner, Andrew Ashcroft, has been invited to Examine the WNP and its documentation. A date has now to be agreed. (Updated 13 November 2019)
EB WNP Committee Minutes
- 19 January 2016 [Election and Volunteering] EB WNP Committee Minutes, 1, 2016. 01. 19
- 27 January 2016 EB WNPVCommittee Minutes, 2, 27 January 2016 (1) (1)
- 16 February 2016 EB WNP Committee Minutes, 3, 16.2.16
- 22 March 2016 EB WNP Committee Minutes, 4, 2016.03.22
- 14 April 2016 EB WNP Committee Minutes, 5, 14 April 2016
- 6. 28 April 2016 EB WNP Committee Minutes, 6, 2016.04.28
- 7. 17 May 2016 EB WNP Committee Minutes, 7, 2016. 05. 17
- 8. 8 June 2016 EB WNP Committee Minutes, 8, 2016.06.08
- Special Meeting / Catch Up Day / 2 July 2016 – New Strategic allocation – OBU Site
- 20 July 2016 EB WNP Committee Minutes, 9, 2016.07.20
- 7 September 2016 EB WNP Committee Minutes, 10, 2016 09 07
- 27 October 2016 EB WNP Committee Minutes, 11, 2016 10 27
- 13 December 2016 EB WNP Committee Minutes, 12, 2016 12 13
- 22 February 2017 EB Committee Minutes( 13) 22.2.2017 (1)
- 19 April 2017 (to move Emerging Draft WNP towards Public Consultation) EB Committee Minutes (14) 19. 4. 2017 – V1
- 5 July 2017 Wheatley NP Committee Minutes( 15) 5.7.2017 – V1
- 27 July 2017 Wheatley NP Committee Minutes( 16) 27.7.2017 – V1
- 31 August 2017 Wheatley NP Committee Minutes( 17) 31.8.2017 – V1
- 4 September 2017 Wheatley NP Committee Minutes( 18) 4.9.2017 – V1
- 4 December 2017 Wheatley NP Committee Minutes( 19) 4.12.017 – V1
- 8 February 2018 WNP Committee Minutes 20 8 Feb 2018
- 27 March 2018 Wheatley NP Committee Minutes( 21) 27.3.2018 – V1
- 30 July 2018 Wheatley NP Committee Minutes( 22) 30.7.2018 – final
- 20 November 2018 Wheatley NP Committee Minutes( 23) 20.11.2018 v1 WNP_slides_for_20Nov18_v1 (1) WNP – Actions and Parked Issues 20 Nov 2018 Committee Meeting
- 11 December 2018 no minutes taken this is the agenda WNP_slides_for_11Dec18_v1 WNP Committee meeting (24) 11 December 2018
- 22 January 2019 WNP_slides_for_22Jan19_v2 WNP Committee Meeting 25, 22 Janary 2019
- 12 March 2019 WNP_slides_for_12Mar19_v2 WNP Committee Meeting (26), pre-Final Pub.Con.,12 March 2019
- 29 April 2019 WNP_slides_for_29April19_v2 WNP Committee Meeting, 27, 29 April 2019
- 4 July 2019 WNP Committee Minutes (28)2019 07 04
- 28 August 2019 Wheatley NP Committee Minutes (30) 28.8.2019
EB Chairman’s Reports / attendance Parish Council (WPC/HPC) meeting
The following entries are for meetings of the WPC (unless otherwise stated). The reports attached were presented/sent to WPC and HPC. Initially the WPC meetings were bi-monthly this changed to monthly starting on the 5th June 2017. The minutes of the WPC meetings can be found at : http://wheatleyparishcouncil.gov.uk/?s=minutes
- 7 March 2016 WNP Committee First Report to WPC Mar 16
- 20 April 2016, Annual Wheatley Parish Council meeting, WNP had platform and display. WNP Annual Parish Meeting 20 Apr 2016
- 9 May 2016 WNP WPC meting 09 May 2016
- 4 July 2016 WNP Parish Council Report July 2016
- 5 September 2016 WNP Report to WPC, September 2016
- 7 November 2016 WNP Report to Wheatley and Holton Parish Councils for Sept-Oct 2016 (2)
- 9 January 2017 WNP Report to WPC, HPC,January2017_v02 (1)
- 6 March 2017 WNP Report to WPC and HPC March 2017 (2)
- 13 March 2017 Confidential meeting called by WNP to warn both Parish Councils of difficulties with SODC Planning officers over WNP draft and to share SODC arm-twisting dilemma WNP Two-Parish-Confidential-Meeting-13-March-2017
- 4 April 2017, Road Map & Update, WPC/HPC, WNP Committee, Volunteers WNP Road Map for Parish Councils, JF, April 2017
- 3 May 2017, Annual Wheatley Parish Meeting, WNP Display and Participation in QQ Panel.
- 8 May 2017, WPC and WNP initiate 8 weeks of Public Consultation (ending 30 June) at WPC meeting WNP Report to PCs, May-June 2017
- 25 May 2017, Annual Holton Parish Meeting, WNP Display, Platform time & warm welcome WNP Holton Report 25 May 2017 (1)
- 5 June 2017 EB WNP (now monthly) Report to WPC and HPC, 05 June 2017
- 3 July 2017 WNP Report to WPC and HPC July 2017
- 4 September 2017 WNP Report to Parish Councils September 2017
- 2 October 2017 WNP Report to WPC etc, October 2017
- 6 November 2017 WNP Report to WPC etc, November 2017
- 4 December 2017 WNP Report to WPC and HPC for November 2017 (28 Nov 2017)
- 8 January 2018 WNP to WPC and HPC, January 2018 Report
- 5 February 2018 WNP WPC meeting 05 Feb, 2018
- 5 March 2018 WNP Monthly Report to W & H Parish Councils, March 2018
- 9 April 2018 WNP Report to WPC and HPC April 2018
- 3 May 2018, Annual Wheatley Parish Council meeting, display and Q & A.
- 24 May 2018, Annual Holton Parish Council Meeting, display and Q & A.
- 4 June 2018 Nothing new to say so no report from WNP.
- 2 July 2018 WNP to WPC Report July 2018
- 3 September 2018 WNP Parish Council Report Aug 2018
- 1 October 2018 Nothing new to say so no report from WNP.
- 5 November 2018 WNP Report to WPC 5 Nov 2018
- 3 December 2018 Update given about Brookes Site planning application.
- 7 January 2019 WNP Report to Parish Councils, January 2019 WNP Extra Briefing 07 January to WPC, copy to HPC
- 4 February 2019 WNP comments to LP 2034 – Evidence Base WNP_comment_summary_LP2034_reg
- 4 March 2019 WNP Monthly Report to WPC, March 2019
- 1 April 2019 WNP_April_2019_Report_to PCs
- 13 May 2019 WNP Report to Parish Councils, May 2019
- 3 June 2019 WNP June 2019 Report to WPC (Qualifying Body) and HPC
- 1 July 2019 WNP_WPC&HPC_report_July_2019 WNP_Public_Consultation_Analysis_2019_v02 WNP_Public_Consultation_Responses_2019_v02
- 2 September 2019 The Final Draft of the WNP was handed over to the WPC and approved.
- 7 October 2019 WNP_WPC_Report_7Oct2019
- 4 November 2019 see minutes for summary of report given at meeting.
Published Parish Newsletter Reports: ‘Wheatley Newsletter’ – delivered to all households in Holton and Wheatley and available on following link http://wheatleyparishcouncil.gov.uk/newsletter/
April 2016 – June 2016 – August 2016 – October 2016 – December 2016
February 2017 – April 2017 – June 2017 – August 2017 – October 2017 – December 2017
February 2018 – April 2018 (report submitted but mistakenly not published – see WPC report)
June 2018 – August 2018 – October 2018 – December 2018 – February 2019 – April 2019 (including flyer concerning forthcoming Public Consultation) WNP Flyer March 2019_REG
June 2019 – August 2019 – October 2019
EB Meetings / Contacts with SODC
[A District Councillor sits on WNP Committee; another District Councillor represents Holton]
EB SODC 1, 31 May 2016, Planners, PCs and NPs. ‘Secret & Confidential’ Preferred Sites – no minutes available just an announcement.
EB SODC 2, 16 Feb & 08 June 2016 NP Adviser attended at request of WNP Committee. Heavy questioning. See WNP committee minutes of 16 Feb and 8 June 2016.
EB SODC 3, 24 Jun 2016 Follow up 4 WNP reps at SODC with Adviser for clarifications. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
[August, SODC NP Adviser stood down]
EB SODC 4, 7 September 2016 WNP Committee question Planners x 2, 70 minutes, on Discrepancies EB SODC 4 WNP and Holton PC Chair question Plan Officers, 07 September 2016, summary.
EB SODC 5, 7 October 2016. Still seeking clarification WNP chair attended Brightwell meeting, with other NPs, SODC Chairman & RCOH Consultant. See WNP committee minutes of 27 October 2016 WNP at Combined NPs meeting – SODC and Indep Adviser Oct 2016
EB SODC 6, 6 December 2016. Meeting, at request of WNP, with SODC Chairman, Planning Officers & new Adviser EB SODC 6, WNP meet with SODC Chairman and new adviser, 06 Dec 2016
EB SODC 7, 20 January 2017. SODC set up meeting with county NPs. The Henley MP also attended. Nil to report save genteel ‘networking’.
EB SODC 8, 6 March 2017, 2 Planners, NP Adviser & 3 WNPs on draft WNP: surprise discussion. Nothing to report but led to emergency meeting of WPC/HPC 13 March 2017
EB SODC 9, 28 March 2017, large meeting (Confidential), to launch Preferred Sites 2, LP33, on 29/03. See SODC website via link: http://www.southoxon.gov.uk/services-and-advice/planning-and-building/planning-policy/emerging-local-plan
EB SODC 10, 10 August 2017, WNP and NP Advisers 4 hr Workshop (minuted) – 10-08-2017 Meeting minutes and WNP_slides_for_10Aug_CIL
EB SODC 11, 11 December 2017, Screening Statement on the need for a SEA Wheatley NDP SEA Screening Authorisation
EB SODC 12, 20 March 2018. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 13, 10 April 2018. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 14, 24 April 2018. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 15, 10 May 2018. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 16, 19 June 2018. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 17, 18 July 2018. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 18, 1 August 2018. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 19, 22 August 2018. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 20, 12 September 2018. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 21, 20 September 2018. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 22, 2 October 2018. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 23, 8 November 2018. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 24, 16 January 2019. WNP_Notes_SODC_Meeting_16Jan19 revised
EB SODC 25, 21 January 2019 SODC roadshow at Merry Bells Wheatley concerning LP2034. Many members of WNP committee/associates made comments on LP2034 WNP comments to LP 2034 – Evidence Base Formal response from WNP 12 February 2019 WNP CommitteeResponse_LP2034
EB SODC 26, 18 April 2019. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 27, 7 August 2019. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 28, 2 October 2019. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB SODC 29, 15 October 2019. No minutes recorded just discussion on progress and what to do next.
EB Meetings / Contacts with OCC
EB OCC 1, 19 January 2018 first meeting with OCC WNP meeting with OCC, Traffic Infrastructure, 19 January 2018
EB OCC 2, 21 September 2018 email of questions sent to OCC. This is response letter OCC_Letter on Wheatley draft Neighbourhood Plan 9 October 2018
EB Brookes Information for Stakeholders
[initial Conversation and Correspondence, Chair WNP with OBU Estates, 11 & 18 Aug. – available on request]
- Full meeting 28 September 2016. No minutes just to note attendance of meeting.
- Full meeting November 2016. No minutes just to note attendance of meeting.
- Full meeting 6 February 2017 [March 2017, OBU invite WNP to meet with Bilfinger, Agents for OBU]. No minutes just to note attendance of meeting.
- Full meeting 8 May 2017 (Bilfinger / WNP first meeting after Workshop). No minutes just to note attendance of meeting
- Progress Update Meeting for All 25 July 2017. No minutes just to note attendance of meeting.
- WNP Committee response to GVA’s Outline proposal for the OBU site, February 2018 (see ‘SODC Planning Consultation Feb. 2018) WNP Committee Response to GVA Proposal Feb 2018 (2)_rg
- WNP Response to amended OBU proposal WNP Response to Brookes Proposals, October 2018
- Response directly to SODC website Response from Andrew Johnson to GVA.OBU 29 Oct 2018
In addition to all the meetings, research etc. going on 8 workshops were also set up and completed. These involved 28 hours of discussion, were attended by the WNP Project Team (8) and 1-2 out of four (4) ‘ambassadors’ nominated by Holton P.C. and were held in Wheatley URC Chapel. The dates and presentations for each workshop follow
EB Open Days
All open days were held at the Merry Bells (village hall) Wheatley unless otherwise stated.
- WNP, 7 May 2016, on first Wheatley allocation of 180 homes, proposed in 2015, 100+ attended
- WNP with SODC 13 July 2016, on Brookes site new proposal (1 June), 100+ attended (44 written responses, HCAD 3).
- WNP 17 June 2017, part of Public Consultation 08 May – 30 June on Draft WNP, 260+ attended
- WNP 25 May 2019, during Pre-Submission Consultation period. Open evening held at Wheatley Primary School. Presentations given by current and former SODC councillors (Alexandrine Kantor and Toby Newman) for Wheatley. Councillor Gray for Holton (though unwell) was consulted. Landowner agents were also present. A display was laid on. Some useful discussion of concerns followed the presentations. Approximately 55 attendees.
- WNP 15 June 2019, in the last week of the Pre-Submission Consultation period. WNP ‘Surgery’ held 10:00 – 15:00 with display and discussion/ questions. Considerable interest was shown. Approximately 65 attendees.
EB Conversation 1, [pre-WNP. JF present], Flood & Drainage C. with Thames Water, 23.10.2015 WNP–Flood-and-Drainage-with-Thames-Water-23-Oct-2015
EB Conversation 2, Flood and Drainage Committee (Roger Bettes), January and March 2016 WNP-Flood-and-Drainage-Committee-Mar.-2016
EB Conversation 3, Wheatley Park Academy Head of Chair of Governors, 23 May 2016 WNP-with-Wheatley-Park-Academy-Head-and-Chair-of-Govs-23-May-2016
EB Conversation 4, Sustainable Wheatley group & individuals expertise, July 2016 WNP sustainable wheatley
EB Conversation 5, WPC and HPC chairs met with WNP representatives to discuss collaboration between the two parishes. See Statutory Consultation Statement (in EB Consultations), Section 3, Consultation Snags and other Matters Para iv). Aug 2016
EB Conversation 6, Wheatley and Littleworth W.I. Sept. 2016 and WI written submission, Oct. 2016 WNP-Wheatley-Lworth-WI-Sept-2016-with-written-submission
EB Conversation 7, Wheatley Area Churches, 4 October 2016 WNP-Wheatley-Area-Churches-4-October-2016
EB Conversation 8, Age UK (Wheatley), November 2016 WNP-Age-UK-Wheatley-November-2016
EB Conversation 9, OBU 3rd Year Town Planning Students October – February 2016-17, see EB Research / Survey 21
EB Conversation 10, Oxford CE diocese – W. Primary Academy re land, buildings refurb, pupil capacity, community use / space links, 28 March 2017 WNP-Oxford-CE-Diocese-wide-ranging-28-March-2017
EB Conversation 11, Anne Lankester (Locality), Clinical Capacity (Surgery), 10 April 2017 WNP-Anne-Lankester-Clinical-Capacity-Group WNP-Statutory-Body-re-Surgery-capacity-Draft-WNP-Pub.Con_.-May-2017
EB Conversation 12, Affordable Housing, Brookes, CPRE & Oxon NP’s Response to White Paper WNP-Affordable-Hsg-and-HWP-2017-FINAL-Joint-Response-docx
EB Conversation 13, St. Mary’s Church Guild, 23rd January 2018 WNP-St-Marys-Guild-discussion-23-Jan-2018
EB Public Consultations
EB Public Consultation 1, Straw Poll, May-June 2016 WNP-Straw-Poll-analysis-May-June-2016
EB Public Consultation 2, WNP / CFO Community Survey, Aug-Oct. 2016, a) Statutory Housing Needs Survey (SHNS) WNP-Housing-Needs
EB Public Consultation 3, WNP / CFO Community Survey, Aug – Oct, 2016, b) Community Opinion Survey (COS) WNP-Village-Opinions
EB Public Consultation 4, Additional Village Opinions on Housing Needs, November 2016 (also in EB Research / Surveys) extra to ‘WNP Village Opinions’ WNP-Local-Views-on-Housing-extra-to-Housing-Needs-Survey-Nov-2016
EB Public Consultation 5, Statutory consultation May – June 2017, Holton and Wheatley Parish Councils WNP Public Consultation with Wheatley and Holton Parish Councils, May-June 2017 Version 2
EB Public Consultation 6, May – June 2017, Archived Responses / Feedback WNP Open Day 17 June 2017
EB Public Consultation 7, Correspondence Feedback from Public Consultation 08 May – 30 June 2017, including Statutory Bodies and Landowners/agents Responses WNP May June Consultation, New List Responses and Hard Copies for Website, Nov 2017
EB Public Consultation 8, Wheatley and Littleworth W.I., written submission and internal ‘survey’, October 2016 – See EB Conversation 6
EB Public Consultation 9, Statutory Consultation Statement, WNP 2016-2018 [Drafted, but publication delayed until Strategic & Environmental Assessment report available]
EB Public Consultation 10, Pre-submission Public Consultation 7 May – 21 June 2019. Flyer placed in Wheatley Newsletter and delivered to all households in Wheatley and Holton. The documents are those required, and made available for the public consultation. WNP Flyer March 2019_REG WNP_document_v37 Appendix 1_Wheatley_character V4 Appendix 2_Site Selection V4 Wheatley NP – Env Report 190507 Wheatley NP – Env Report NTS 190507
EB Public Consultation 11, Response/analysis following Pre-submission Public Consultation 7 May – 21 June 2019 WNP_scan_CM_letter0001 WNP_Public_Consultation_Responses_2019_v02 WNP_Public_Consultation_Analysis_2019_v02
EB Response from Statutory Bodies
The collection of ‘Statutory responses to the Draft Neighbourhood Plans of 2017 and 2019’ are on the page accessed by this link ‘Statutory Responses to the Draft Neighbourhood Plan.
EB Research / Surveys
EB Research / Survey 1, Small Businesses at Wheatley Business Centre, Nov. 2016 WNP-Small-businesses-Whly-Business-Centre-Nov-2016
EB Research / Survey 2, Houses Built in Wheatley after 1980, 24.3% (final total, 17 December 2016) WNP-Wheatley-homes-2017-1773-of-which-431-24.3-built-since-c.-1980
EB Research / Survey 3, WNP Straw Poll, May – June 2016, 453/750. Scouts/Volunteers Team distribute/collect. WNP-Straw-Poll-analysis-May-June-2016
EB Research / Survey 4, WNP private analysis of 234 (unpublished/unanalysed) SODC Consultation responses to OBU proposal, July 2016. Evidence believed contaminated – see Note to Analysis WNP-responses-to-SODC-LP32-Q-7-July-2016-unpublished-abstracted-analysed-by-WNP-Jan-2017
EB Research / Survey 5, Local Views on Housing extra to Housing Needs Survey (also in Public Consultations) WNP-Local-Views-on-Housing-extra-to-Housing-Needs-Survey-Nov-2016
EB Research / Survey 6, Parking Issues as highlighted in Straw Poll May – June 2016 WNP-Straw-Poll-and-Parking-Issues
EB Research / Survey 7, Parking Survey Jan 2017, Park Hill verges WNP-Park-Hill-grass-verge-Parking-January-2017
EB Research / Survey 8, Parking Survey Jan 2017, London Road laybys WNP-Parking-London-Rd-Jan.11-12-13-2017
EB Research / Survey 9, Parking in High Street and Church Road, Spring 2017 WNP-Church-Rd-with-High-St-Parking-Spring-2017-DM-and-DH
EB Research / Survey 10, Parking Survey Nov ’16 – April 2017, with Village Centre Improvement group WNP-Village-Centre-Parking-Survey-with-HSIG-Nov-2016-May2017
EB Research / Survey 11, Vehicles London Road x 3 days 7.30 – 8.30, 11-13 Jan 2017 (informal, pen and paper) WNP-Vehicle-volume-7.30-8.30-London-Rd-11-13-Jan-2017
EB Research / Survey 12, Vehicles Hollow Way and Park Hill, 20 & 27 Jan 2017, (as above) WNP-Vehicle-volume-Hollow-Way-and-Park-Hill-2-days-20-and-27-January-2017
EB Research / Survey 13, HGV Restrictions in Wheatley WNP Research, HGV Restrictions affecting Wheatley Aug.2017
EB Research / Survey 14, Air Quality Research Old London Road EB Old London Rd Air Quality, responses from residents,October 2017
EB Research / Survey 15, Air Quality, Wheatley 2006-2017 (WNP with SODC, Oct-November 2016) WNP-Air-Quality-Wheatley-2006-2017-WNP-with-SODC-Oct-Nov-2017
EB Research / Survey 16, Air Quality Research Old London Road Evidence Base, Old London Rd Air Quality 2, WNP Correspondence with SODC April 2018.
EB Research / Survey 17, Wheatley Footpaths Committee and Primary parents, July 2016. WNP-Primary-Academy-qaire-results-1
EB Research / Survey 18, Pavements and Footpaths (Housing and Land Use Team) mapped Feb 2017 – See EB Map 2
EB Research / Survey 19, All Outdoor Spaces, Paul Willmott, May 2017 WNP and All Outdoor Spaces_RG_v3
EB Research / Survey 20, Tree P.O.s, OB Campus, (after OCC work 2000 & OBU work 2012) WNP_BrookesTreesJune2017v4Nov17
EB Research / Survey 21, OBU 3rd Year Town Planning, Degree Project on developing OBU site for WNP, October-February 2016-17. Three WN committee members met with the students (2 x degree Presentations), helped shape and judge their 3rd year – including village & OBU site tours. Also, on 29 March 2019 WNP Chairman joined 6 Wheatley Park 6th Formers and about 30 OBU Foundation Course students (The Built Environment) to study the role of an NP in Land Use and Local Planning. The OBU Campus at Wheatley/Holton was used as the main illustration. ‘Student enthusiasm during the morning was heartening.’ (See Statutory Consultation Statement (in EB Public Consultations) Section 4, j) ‘Involving Young People in a Neighbourhood Plan’)
EB Research / Survey 22, Noise levels at various places – documents cover time in September 2015 (donated research/survey), and June 2019 WNP – St Mary’s Close Action Group – Noise Measurements_Sep2015WNP Research, EB Traffic Noise, Mill Green and A40_2019 WNP – Mill Green – Resident Noise Survey_2019 – AJ
EB Research / Survey 23, An initial survey carried out July 2019. This followed a suggestion from a Wheatley resident who had observed the area had become a very good wildlife site – noting in particular the presence of many orchids. WNP_WHE15_WHE17_biodiversity
EB Map 1, WNP Neighbourhood Map, agreed January 2016. http://www.southoxon.gov.uk/sites/default/files/Wheatley%20neighbourhood%20plan.pdf
EB Map 2, WNP Pavements and Footpaths (Audrey Parsons) Feb 2017; WNP Pavement Map v2
EB Map 3, WNP Sites maps WNP_ CONSERVATION AREA & LISTED BUILDINGS WNP_ LAND SITE DESIGNATION WNP_OXFORD BROOKES UNIVERSITY SITE – WHE25
EB Map 4, OCC Protected Trees, Brookes site, Holton (TPOs, Species and Sources: Audrey Parsons. See EB Research / Survey 20)
EB Miscellany 1, WNP Terms of Reference, 3rd & Final Version, 6 February 2016 EB Miscellany, 1, WNP Committee Terms of Reference, 2016.02.08
EB Miscellany 2, WNP Compliance Plan, 27 April, 2016 EB Miscellany, 2,WNP Compliance Plan 2016.04.27
EB Miscellany 3, Negotiations with CFO 13 April 2016; Fruitful EB Miscellany, 3. WNP and CFO meeting, 2016.04.13
EB Confidential Issues Register: Chair and vice-Chair sign for Inspector/Examiner only.